Non-Chinese Speaking(NCS)Student(s) School Support Summary
Education Support Provided for Non-Chinese Speaking(NCS)Student(s)
School Support Summary
for the 2020/21 School Year
Our school was provided with additional funding by the Education Bureau in the 2020/21 school year. With reference to school-based circumstances, we provided support for our NCS student(s)and assigned a dedicated team to coordinate relating matters. Details are as follows:
- With reference to the learning progress and needs of NCS student(s), our school adopted the following mode(s) to enhance the support for learning of Chinese of NCS student(s) in the 2020/21 school year:
- After-school support: Individual Chinese learning tutorial class. (S4 & S5)
- Our schools measures for creating an inclusive learning environment included:
- Translating major school circulars.
- Teachers training on the promotion of racial integration and prevention of racial discrimination in schools.
- Our schools measures for promoting home-school cooperation with parents of NCS student(s)included:
- Discussing the learning progress(including learning of Chinese)of NCS student(s)with their parents on a regular basis.
- Providing parents of NCS student(s)with information on career pursuits for their children.
- Explaining to parents of NCS student(s)and emphasising the importance for their children to master the Chinese language.
- For further enquiries about the education support our school provides for NCS student(s), please contact (LEE WAI PING) at (26911492).
4.如就本校為非華語學生提供的教育支援有進一步查詢，請致電 (26911492) 與 (李慧萍主任) 聯絡。